Please utilize the following spreadsheets when submitting data to the Pipeline Safety Division.
2020 FL-1 Data Spreadsheets
2019 FL-3 Data Spreadsheets
- Damage Prevention Committee
- Pipeline Safety
- 2021 Pipeline Safety Conference
- Virtual Vendor Room for 2021 Pipeline Safety Conference
- Pipeline Safety Seminar Presentations
- PA One Call
- Jurisdiction & Regulations
- Gas Emergencies
- Data Submissions
- Jurisdictional Pipeline Operators
- Records, Reports and Enforcement Actions
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.