Natural Gas Companies & Suppliers
The Pennsylvania Utility Commission regulates most of the natural gas distribution companies that serve homes and businesses across the state. The PUC also issues licensing to natural gas suppliers that sell services in the competitive marketplace.
Natural Gas Distribution Companies
- Chartiers Natural Gas Company, Inc.
- Columbia Gas Of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Leatherstocking Gas Company LLC
- North East Heat & Light Company
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- PECO Gas (Exelon Corporation)
- Peoples Natural Gas Company LLC
- Peoples Gas Company
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
- Pike County Light & Power Company (Gas)
- UGI Utilities Inc. (Gas)
- Valley Energy
- Damage Prevention Committee
- Act 13 Impact Fee
- Voluntary Natural Gas EE&C Programs
- Combined Heat & Power
- Natural Gas Companies & Suppliers
- Committees & Working Groups
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation and Savings Information
- Retail Markets
- Pipeline Safety
- Prepare Now for Winter Energy Costs
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.