Natural Gas Companies & Suppliers
The Pennsylvania Utility Commission regulates most of the natural gas distribution companies that serve homes and businesses across the state. The PUC also issues licensing to natural gas suppliers that sell services in the competitive marketplace.
Natural Gas Distribution Companies
- Andreassi Gas Company
- C. E. Dunmire Gas Company
- Chartiers Natural Gas Company, Inc.
- Columbia Gas Of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Herman Oil & Gas Company Inc.
- Kaib & Kaib LLC
- Larkin Oil & Gas Company
- Leatherstocking Gas Company LLC
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- North East Heat & Light Company
- PECO Gas (Exelon Corporation)
- Peoples Natural Gas Company LLC
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
- Pike County Light & Power Company (Gas)
- Pine-Roe Natural Gas Company Inc.
- Riemer Natural Gas LLC
- SAR Gas Company
- Sigel Gas Company
- UGI Utilities Inc. (Gas)
- Valley Energy
- Wally Gas Company
- Damage Prevention Committee
- Act 13 Impact Fee
- Voluntary Natural Gas EE&C Programs
- Combined Heat & Power
- Natural Gas Companies & Suppliers
- Pipeline Safety
- Committees & Working Groups
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation and Savings Information
- Retail Markets
- Prepare Now for Winter Energy Costs
- Natural Gas Vehicles
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.