Skip to content

Contact Us

There are several ways to contact the Public Utility Commission depending on your needs.

Utility Customer Complaints

For utility customers with complaints or questions about terminations or payment arrangements, call your utility first to try to resolve the issue. If you cannot reach a resolution, file a complaint with the PUC online or by phone.

If your feedback is TERMINATION related, consider contacting BCS by phone at 1-800-692-7380 rather than filing an informal complaint online.

File a Complaint Online   Call 1-800-692-7380

Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

The PUC’s public notice of its policy to uphold and assure full compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related nondiscrimination authorities can be found here: (Public Notice of Title VI Program Rights)  Members of the public who wish to file a complaint against the PUC alleging violations of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 or other related nondiscrimination should contact to request the complaint procedure and form.

Submit Feedback Online

The PUC welcomes your feedback about our services and our website. Please fill out the form below with your comments. Fields marked with * are required.

If you are contacting the PUC regarding a shut-off notice, residential billing issue, service quality, payment arrangement, or other urgent matter, File a Complaint Online - DO NOT use the below website feedback form. 

The form below should ONLY be used to submit feedback, including website issues, general questions and non-urgent matters. 

PUC Staff and Office Directory

The PUC is made up of 12 offices and bureaus. Learn about each one and how to contact them, including phone numbers, email and mailing addresses.

Reach Out

Mailing Addresses

General Mail
Public Utility Commission
400 North Street
Keystone Bldg.
Harrisburg, PA 17120

Official Documents
Secretary's Bureau
Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
Commonwealth Keystone Building
2nd Floor, Room-N201
Harrisburg, PA 17120


Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.

Get Details

811: PA One Call

Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.

Get Details

Need More Help?

If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact the PA Public Utility Commission. Call us at 1-800-692-7380 or contact us online.

Document Search

Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.

Filing & Resources

Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.


Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.