Telephone Companies & Contacts
Get a comprehensive look at what telecommunications providers, including competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), are doing business in each area across the state of Pennsylvania.
Telephone Carriers by County
List of local exchange carriers that competes within a territory.
Wireless Telephone Companies by County
See the wireless companies that serve within your county.
Consumer Contact Information
List of companies authorized to provide telecommunication services as a competitive local exchange carrier.
Telecommunications Companies Tariffs
Links to utility provider websites to view details on current rates and tariffs.
- 911 Service
- Application to Provide Telecomm Services
- Area Codes
- Biennial NMP Progress Report Forms
- Broadband Internet Service
- Carrier Working Group
- FCC Order Implementation
- Interconnection Agreements
- Local Service Abandonment Notification
- Local Service Migration
- Monthly Remittance and Annual Reporting by Telcos
- PA Universal Service Fund
- Pole Attachments
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Telecommunications Relay Service
- Telephone Companies & Contacts
- Telephone Tips
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.