Telephone Companies & Contacts
Get a comprehensive look at what telecommunications providers, including competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), are doing business in each area across the state of Pennsylvania.
Telephone Carriers by County
List of local exchange carriers that competes within a territory.
Wireless Telephone Companies by County
See the wireless companies that serve within your county.
Consumer Contact Information
List of companies authorized to provide telecommunication services as a competitive local exchange carrier.
Telecommunications Companies Tariffs
Links to utility provider websites to view details on current rates and tariffs.
- Damage Prevention Committee
- Broadband Internet Service
- Telephone Tips
- PA Universal Service Fund
- Monthly Remittance and Annual Reporting by Telcos
- Local Service Abandonment Notification
- Local Service Migration
- Application to Provide Telecomm Services
- FCC Order Implementation
- Area Codes
- Telecommunications Relay Service
- 911 Service
- Pole Attachments
- Telephone Companies & Contacts
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Interconnection Agreements
- Carrier Working Group
- Biennial NMP Progress Report Forms
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.