Universal Service Plans & Evaluations
Columbia Gas of PA Universal
- Service & Energy Conservation Plan
USECP for Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power
National Fuel Gas
Peoples Natural Gas Universal
Peoples TWP Universal
PG Energy Universal
PPL Electric Universal
UGI Utilities Inc.
USECP and Impact Evaluation Filing Schedules 2020-2025
|Filing Date||Utility USECPs/Evaluations|
|March 1, 2020||PPL Impact Evaluation|
|September 2, 2020||NFG Impact Evaluation|
|April 1, 2021||NFG 2022-2026 USECP|
|November 1, 2021||PGW 2023-2027 USECP|
|April 1, 2022||PPL 2023-2027 USECP|
|November 1, 2022||FirstEnergy 2024-2028 USECP|
|April 1, 2023||Columbia 2024-2028 USECP|
|November 1, 2023||Peoples 2025-2029 USECP|
|November 1, 2023||Duquesne Impact Evaluation|
|April 1, 2024||PECO 2025-2029 USECP|
|April 1, 2024||UGI Impact Evaluation|
|November 1, 2024||Duquesne 2026-2030 USECP|
|April 1, 2025||UGI 2026-2030 USECP|
Universal Service Related Links
- Department of Environmental Services
- Department of Human Services - LIHEAP
- Department of Aging
- Dept. of Aging - Office of Long Term Living
- Pennsylvania State Website
- Dept. of Community & Economic Development - Weatherization
- Low-Income Weatherization and Conservation Program Reference Manual (EAP)
Find out what financial assistance programs are available to help consumers afford utility costs.
Universal Service Proceedings
See the PUC's comprehensive review of universal service and energy conservation programs.
Universal Service Reports
Get universal service compliance data submitted by electric and natural gas distribution companies.
- Damage Prevention Committee
- Universal Service
- Sustainable Energy Fund
- Renewable Energy
- Electric Safety
- Electric Companies & Suppliers
- Transmission Lines
- Prepare Now for Winter Energy Costs
- Voluntary Electric Energy Efficiency and Conservation Programs
- Retail Markets
- Pole Attachments
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation & Savings
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Electric Terms Dictionary
- Combined Heat & Power
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.