Natural Gas Tariffs
- Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania
- Leatherstocking Gas Company
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- North East Heat & Light Co.
- Orwell Natural Gas - Clarion River Gas Division
- Orwell Natural Gas - Walker Gas Division
- PECO Energy Company - Gas
- Peoples - Equitable Division
- Peoples Gas Company
- Peoples Natural Gas Company LLC
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
- Pike County Light & Power Company
- Sergeant Gas Company
- UGI Utilities Inc.
- Valley Energy
Purchased Gas Cost Rates - The current Purchased Gas Cost (PGC) Rates, and a history of past rates.
- Section 1307(f) establishes a procedure for large natural gas distribution companies to recover fuel costs from ratepayers. Section 1307(f) rates are subject to annual reconciliation for over/under collections of projected gas costs. No rates for a natural gas distribution utility shall be deemed just and reasonable unless the Commission finds that the utility is pursuing a least cost fuel procurement policy, consistent with its obligation to provide safe, adequate and reliable service to its customers.
Need More Help?
If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact the PA Public Utility Commission. Call us at 1-800-692-7380 or contact us online.
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.