PA Relay Services
If you are a hearing person who wants to communicate by phone with persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech disabled, learn about 711 and the various ways to make a connection.
PA Captioned Telephone Relay Service - Pennsylvania's captioned telephone administrator.
Wireless Initiative Pilot Program
- Comments for the Wireless Initiative Pilot Program should be filed at Docket No. P-2015-2484229.
Pa. Bulletin Notice - The PUC's Notice which is scheduled for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin on June 13, 2015.
- Broadband Internet Service
- Telephone Tips
- PA Universal Service Fund
- Monthly Remittance and Annual Reporting by Telcos
- Local Service Abandonment Notification
- Local Service Migration
- Application to Provide Telecomm Services
- FCC Order Implementation
- Area Codes
- Telecommunications Relay Service
- 911 Service
- Pole Attachments
- Telephone Companies & Contacts
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Interconnection Agreements
- Carrier Working Group
- Biennial NMP Progress Report Forms
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.