TRS Contact Information
If you have a complaint about the TRS, you have several options:
- You may contact the TRS service provider, Hamilton Relay Inc.
- You may file an informal complaint with the Public Utility Commission's Bureau of Consumer Services:
Bureau of Consumer Services
Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
400 North Street
Harrisburg, PA 17120
- Formal complaint forms can be downloaded from the Public Utility Commission's web page dealing with Complaint Forms. General information regarding the filing of complaints and the dispute resolution process can be obtained from the Filing Information page.
- If you need further assistance, you may contact the Commission's Bureau of Consumer Services toll free at 1-800-692-7380.
- If you still have concerns, you may contact the FCC's Consumer Information Bureau at
- Damage Prevention Committee
- Broadband Internet Service
- Telephone Tips
- PA Universal Service Fund
- Monthly Remittance and Annual Reporting by Telcos
- Local Service Abandonment Notification
- Local Service Migration
- Application to Provide Telecomm Services
- FCC Order Implementation
- Area Codes
- Telecommunications Relay Service
- 911 Service
- Pole Attachments
- Telephone Companies & Contacts
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Interconnection Agreements
- Carrier Working Group
- Biennial NMP Progress Report Forms
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.