Skip to content

TRS Contact Information

If you have a complaint about the TRS, you have several options:

  1. You may contact the TRS service provider, Hamilton Relay Inc.

  2. You may file an informal complaint with the Public Utility Commission's Bureau of Consumer Services:
    Mailing Address
    Bureau of Consumer Services
    Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
    400 North Street
    Harrisburg, PA 17120
  3. Formal complaint forms can be downloaded from the Public Utility Commission's web page dealing with Complaint Forms.  General information regarding the filing of complaints and the dispute resolution process can be obtained from the Filing Information page.

  4. If you need further assistance, you may contact the Commission's Bureau of Consumer Services toll free at 1-800-692-7380.

  5. If you still have concerns, you may contact the FCC's Consumer Information Bureau at 

    TTY: 888-TELL-FCC


Need More Help?

If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact the PA Public Utility Commission. Call us at 1-800-692-7380 or contact us online.

Document Search

Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.

Filing & Resources

Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.


Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.