Here are several videos that can help you better understand how utilities work and how they benefit your quality of life.
You can also find the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission on our YouTube channel
- Cross-Connection Control & Backflow Prevention
- Home Energy Audit
- Reading Your Electric Meter
- Contract Summary
- Shopping for an Electric Supplier
- Standard Offer Program
- What You Should Know at the End of Your Contract
- Fixed vs. Variable Rates
- PA Powerswitch
- Your Telephone is a Lifeline
- Railroad Grade Crossing Awareness
- PUC Commissioners and Comment at the Transportation en banc
- Transportation Network Company Representatives Comment at the Transportation en banc
- Insurance Perspectives at the Transportation en banc
- Other Government Regulators Comment at the Transportation en banc
- Transportation Industry Associations Comment at the Transportation en banc
About the PUC
- PUC Actions Related to COVID-19
- Career Opportunities
- Commission Testimony
- Consumer Advisory Council
- Consumer Education
- Contact Us
- National List of Utility Commissions
- Offices and Staff Directory
- Request for Proposals
- Public Meetings & Hearings
- Press Releases
- Utility and Service Types
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
Need More Help?
If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact the PA Public Utility Commission. Call us at 1-800-692-7380 or contact us online.
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.