Winter Utility Bill Checklist
- Carefully review utility bills to track energy usage, rates and energy prices.
- Understand the impact of cold weather on household energy usage.
- Review current prices for electric and natural gas, including the utility "price to compare" and offers from competitive suppliers.
- Explore options for energy conservation and cost savings.
- #CallUtilitiesNow to explore assistance options and ways to address high bills.
About the PUC
- PUC Actions Related to COVID-19
- Career Opportunities
- Commission Testimony
- Consumer Advisory Council
- Consumer Education
- Contact Us
- National List of Utility Commissions
- Offices and Staff Directory
- Request for Proposals
- Public Meetings & Hearings
- Press Releases
- Utility and Service Types
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.