Review Alternative Energy Portfolio Standards and net metering reports.
Review utility company annual reports as well as PUC annual reports.
Biennial Report Pursuant to Section 1415
The PUC must report to the General Assembly and the governor every two years.
Consumer Activities Report & Evaluation
This report collects informal complaints received for electric, gas, water and telephone industries.
Customer Service Performance
Review quality of service data for major electric and natural gas distribution companies.
Electric Power Outlook
Review the generation, transmission and distribution capacity in Pennsylvania over five years.
Electric Service Reliability
See the reliability performance of electric distribution companies operating within the state.
Gas & Electric Cold Weather Survey Results
This annual survey helps gauge utility and PUC outreach about heating assistance programs.
Review the service outage response of electric distribution companies during major storms, such as Hurricane Sandy.
Quarterly Earnings Summary
See each utility’s return on equity, including the Distribution System Improvement Charge.
This annual report compares all categories of ratepayers for all electric and gas public utilities.
Review revised reliability performance metrics for electric distribution companies.
Retail Choice Activity
Reporting requirements prevent anti-competitive conduct in the electric generation market.
Terminations for Electric, Gas & Water Companies
See a list of terminations and reconnections for electric, gas and water companies.
Review data submitted by electric and natural gas distribution companies in several categories.
Filing & Resources
- Federal Filings
- File or Obtain Information
- Related Links & Resources
- Issues, Laws & Regulations
- Terminations for Electric, Gas & Water Companies
- Consumer Activities Report & Evaluation
- Quarterly Earnings Summary Reports
- Electric, Gas & Water Cold Weather Survey Results
- Alternative Energy Portfolio Standards (AEPS) Reports
- Retail Choice Activity Reports
- Natural Gas Outlook Reports
- Quinquennial Report Pursuant to Section 1415
- Annual Reports
- Customer Service Performance Reports
- Universal Service Programs and Collections Performance Reports
- Electric Power Outlook Report
- Electric Service Reliability Report
- Rate Comparison Reports
- Post-Storm Reports
- Electricity Reports
- Rail Reports
- Motor Carrier Reports
- Pipeline Reports
- Water/Wastewater Reports
- Telecommunications Reports
- Natural Gas Reports
- Court Decision Summaries
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.