Retail Choice Activity Reports
The PUC on December 4, 2008, approved a final rulemaking order which adopts reporting requirements regarding electric generation market activity to prevent anticompetitive or discriminatory conduct and the unlawful exercise of market power.
Retail Electricity Choice Activity Reports - Regulations at 52 Pa. Code Chapter 54 were published in the Pennsylvania Bulletin on May 30, 2009, Volume 39, No. 22.
Send copies of the Retail Electricity Choice Reports to Chuck Covage of the Bureau of Technical Utility Services' Energy Planning Section, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact him at (717) 783-3835.
Retail Electricity Choice Report Forms
Electric Distribution Company (EDC) Reports
An EDC shall file quarterly sales activity reports with the Commission's Secretary's Bureau and Chuck Covage in the Bureau of Technical Utility Services' Energy Planning Section. A quarterly report shall be filed no later than 30 days after the end of the previous quarter.
Electric Generation Supplier (EGS) Reports
Electric Generation Supplier (EGS) Annual Reporting Requirements - Memo to licensed EGSs in Pennsylvania, dated Sept. 26, 2013.
An active EGS shall file an annual sales activity report for the previous calendar year with the Commission's Secretary's Bureau and Chuck Covage in the Bureau of Technical Utility Services' Energy Planning Section, on or before April 30 of each year.
This report discusses retail electricity choice activity trends in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Filing & Resources
- Federal Filings
- File or Obtain Information
- Related Links & Resources
- Issues, Laws & Regulations
- Terminations for Electric, Gas & Water Companies
- Consumer Activities Report & Evaluation
- Quarterly Earnings Summary Reports
- Gas and Electric Cold Weather Survey Results
- Alternative Energy Portfolio Standards (AEPS) Reports
- Retail Choice Activity Reports
- Natural Gas Outlook Reports
- Biennial Report Pursuant to Section 1415
- Annual Reports
- Customer Service Performance Reports
- Universal Service Reports
- Electric Power Outlook Report
- Electric Service Reliability Report
- Rate Comparison Reports
- Post-Storm Reports
- Electricity Reports
- Rail Reports
- Motor Carrier Reports
- Pipeline Reports
- Water/Wastewater Reports
- Telecommunications Reports
- Natural Gas Reports
- Court Decision Summaries
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.