Review utility company annual reports as well as PUC annual reports.
Biennial Report Pursuant to Section 1415
The PUC must report to the General Assembly and the governor every two years.
Consumer Activities Report & Evaluation
This report collects informal complaints received for electric, gas, water and telephone industries.
Quarterly Earnings Report
See each utility’s return on equity, including the Distribution System Improvement Charge.
Terminations for Electric, Gas & Water Companies
See a list of terminations and reconnections for electric, gas and water companies.
Filing & Resources
- Federal Filings
- File or Obtain Information
- Related Links & Resources
- Issues, Laws & Regulations
- Terminations for Electric, Gas & Water Companies
- Consumer Activities Report & Evaluation
- Quarterly Earnings Summary Reports
- Electric, Gas & Water Cold Weather Survey Results
- Alternative Energy Portfolio Standards (AEPS) Reports
- Retail Choice Activity Reports
- Natural Gas Outlook Reports
- Quinquennial Report Pursuant to Section 1415
- Annual Reports
- Customer Service Performance Reports
- Universal Service Reports
- Electric Power Outlook Report
- Electric Service Reliability Report
- Rate Comparison Reports
- Post-Storm Reports
- Electricity Reports
- Rail Reports
- Motor Carrier Reports
- Pipeline Reports
- Water/Wastewater Reports
- Telecommunications Reports
- Natural Gas Reports
- Court Decision Summaries
Need More Help?
If you can't find what you're looking for here, please contact the PA Public Utility Commission. Call us at 1-800-692-7380 or contact us online.
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.