Natural Gas Outlook Reports
The PUC’s Bureau of Technical Utility Services prepares this annual report to summarize financial and supply and demand data for the Pennsylvania Natural Gas Distribution Companies. The report also presents several topics of interest regarding the Pennsylvania natural gas industry. National trends in the natural gas industry are affected by trends and events in Pennsylvania. Therefore, macroeconomic and industry data for the entire U.S. are included in this report.
- 2022 Report - Released December 2022.
- 2021 Report - Released December 2021.
- 2020 Report - Released January 2021.
- 2019 Report - Released January 2020.
- 2018 Report - Released December 2018.
- 2016 Report - Released October 2017.
- 2015 Report - Released October 2016.
- 2014 Report - Released June 2015.
- 2012 Natural Gas Trends & Development Report
- 2011 Natural Gas Trends & Development Report
- 2010 Statistics Report
Filing & Resources
- Federal Filings
- File or Obtain Information
- Related Links & Resources
- Issues, Laws & Regulations
- Terminations for Electric, Gas & Water Companies
- Consumer Activities Report & Evaluation
- Quarterly Earnings Summary Reports
- Electric, Gas & Water Cold Weather Survey Results
- Alternative Energy Portfolio Standards (AEPS) Reports
- Retail Choice Activity Reports
- Natural Gas Outlook Reports
- Quinquennial Report Pursuant to Section 1415
- Annual Reports
- Customer Service Performance Reports
- Universal Service Programs and Collections Performance Reports
- Electric Power Outlook Report
- Electric Service Reliability Report
- Rate Comparison Reports
- Post-Storm Reports
- Electricity Reports
- Rail Reports
- Motor Carrier Reports
- Pipeline Reports
- Water/Wastewater Reports
- Telecommunications Reports
- Natural Gas Reports
- Court Decision Summaries
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.