Triennial Review Order
In response to the Federal Communication Commission's Triennial Review Order (TRO), the PUC has initiated three proceedings for the purpose of conducting the necessary state commission analyses. The TRO implements certain market-opening requirements, sets forth the unbundling requirements and seeks to promote investment in telecommunications infrastructure. The PUC will undertake the fact finding requested by the FCC, as outlined in the Commission's Procedural Order, along with a companion Protective Order.
Docket Nos. I-00030099, I-00030100 and M-00031754.
Entered October 2, 2003.
Investigation into Obligations of ILECs to Unbundled Local Circuit Switching
Docket No. I-00030100
Dated October 7, 2003.
Development of an Efficient Loop Migration Process
Docket No. M-00031754
Proceeding Reassigned to ALJ - Dated March 19, 2004
Periodic Progress Report - Dated February 13, 2004
Batch Cut Report - Dated November 3, 2003
Secretarial Letter - Dated October 14, 2003
Comments by Parties
- AT&T Communications of PA
- Cavalier Telephone Testimony
- REMI Communications and Full Service Network
- Penn Telecom
- Covad Communications
- Joint Comments
By Broadview Networks, Bullseye Telecom, Infohighway, McGraw, Metropolitan and Talk America
Verizon's Declarations (Pennsylvania Specific) Verizon has filed with the Commission on January 28, 2004, Declarations, consisting of a new "Batch Cut" process and related documents, in this proceeding mandated by the FCC's TRO and the Commission's Procedural Order in this matter with copies served on parties on the Service List.
Filing & Resources
- Federal Filings
- File or Obtain Information
- Related Links & Resources
Issues, Laws & Regulations
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Section 1329 Applications
- AEPS Act
- Act 13 Impact Fee
- Act 127 (Pipeline Act)
- Port Authority Act 61
- Right to Know Policies and Procedures
- Act 120 of 2018 Working Group
- Electricity Issues
- Telecommunications Issues
- Rail Issues
- Motor Carrier Issues
- Pipeline Issues
- Water/Wastewater Issues
- Natural Gas Issues
- Verizon PA and Verizon North Joint Petition for Reclassification
- Global Telephone Order
- En Banc Hearings on Wholesale Energy Markets
- En Banc Hearing on Implementation of Supplier Consolidated Billing
- Electric Retail Markets
- Electric Competition Law
- EDC Service Outage Response Reports
- Demand Side Response
- Chapter 56 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Chapter 27 Railroad
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
- Alternative Ratemaking Methodologies
- Advanced Metering
- Act 129
- Provider of Last Resort
- Triennial Review Order
- System Improvement Charges Act 11 of 2012
- Rules Governing Termination, Reconnections, Payments, Cash Deposits
- Regulatory Information
- Railroad Regulations
- Policies to Mitigate Potential Electricity Price Increases
- Natural Gas Competition
- Court Decision Summaries
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.