Act 120 Working Group
Learn how the PUC addresses customer-owned lead water service line and damaged wastewater lateral replacement issues.
American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
This law ensures the PUC makes policies that align with the promotion of energy efficiency and conservation.
Chapter 56 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
The PUC updated regulations on residential utility service standards and delinquent residential accounts.
Learn about the regulation of public utilities under Title 52 (Public Utilities) of the Pennsylvania Code.
Rules for Termination, Reconnections, Payments, Cash Deposits
Review rule changes for electric, gas and water consumers.
Section 1329 Applications
This law allows a public utility or buyer to get fair market valuation when acquiring water and wastewater systems.
System Improvement Charges Act 11
This law allows certain utilities to petition for a Distribution System Improvement Charge.
Cross-Connection Control & Backflow Prevention
Informative video presentation on Cross-Connection Control and Backflow Prevention.
Filing & Resources
- Federal Filings
- File or Obtain Information
- Related Links & Resources
Issues, Laws & Regulations
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Section 1329 Applications
- AEPS Act
- Act 13 Impact Fee
- Act 127 (Pipeline Act)
- Port Authority Act 61
- Right to Know Policies and Procedures
- Act 120 of 2018 Working Group
- Electricity Issues
- Telecommunications Issues
- Rail Issues
- Motor Carrier Issues
- Pipeline Issues
- Water/Wastewater Issues
- Natural Gas Issues
- Verizon PA and Verizon North Joint Petition for Reclassification
- Global Telephone Order
- En Banc Hearings on Wholesale Energy Markets
- En Banc Hearing on Implementation of Supplier Consolidated Billing
- Electric Retail Markets
- Electric Competition Law
- EDC Service Outage Response Reports
- Demand Side Response
- Chapter 56 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Chapter 27 Railroad
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
- Alternative Ratemaking Methodologies
- Advanced Metering
- Act 129
- Provider of Last Resort
- Triennial Review Order
- System Improvement Charges Act 11 of 2012
- Rules Governing Termination, Reconnections, Payments, Cash Deposits
- Regulatory Information
- Railroad Regulations
- Policies to Mitigate Potential Electricity Price Increases
- Natural Gas Competition
- Regulatory Agenda
- Court Decision Summaries
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.