Producers are required to annually submit payment of the Impact Fee to the Commission on or before April 1. Per Act 13, producers are required to pay only the amount as calculated by the annual report filed by the producer. As such, each producer self-reports its financial liability under Act 13/Impact Fee.
Act 13/Impact Fee Producer Annual Report - Pursuant to Act 13/Impact Fee, each producer is required to annually file a list of wells on this report with the Commission. This is done online through a secure login. Any disputes regarding classification should be identified in this report. The Impact Fee that a producer pays to the Commission is based on this report that the producer files with the Commission. Instructions are included in the report.
Act 13/Impact Fee Producer Monthly Update Report - Producers subject to the Impact Fee must notify the Commission of the following within 30 days after the calendar month in which the change occurs:
- the spudding of additional unconventional gas wells;
- the initiation of production at an unconventional gas well; or
- the removal of an unconventional gas well from production.
Please note that this report is only to be filed with the Commission if a designated event occurs. Additionally, this report must be filed electronically. The due date for the report is 30 days after the end of the calendar month in which the event occurred.
Act 13/Impact Fee Producer's User Guide - The Producer's User Guide is available to assist producers in navigating the reporting system on the website.
Filing & Resources
- Federal Filings
- File or Obtain Information
- Related Links & Resources
Issues, Laws & Regulations
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Section 1329 Applications
- AEPS Act
- Act 13 Impact Fee
- Act 127 (Pipeline Act)
- Port Authority Act 61
- Right to Know Policies and Procedures
- Act 120 of 2018 Working Group
- Electricity Issues
- Telecommunications Issues
- Rail Issues
- Motor Carrier Issues
- Pipeline Issues
- Water/Wastewater Issues
- Natural Gas Issues
- Verizon PA and Verizon North Joint Petition for Reclassification
- Global Telephone Order
- En Banc Hearings on Wholesale Energy Markets
- En Banc Hearing on Implementation of Supplier Consolidated Billing
- Electric Retail Markets
- Electric Competition Law
- EDC Service Outage Response Reports
- Demand Side Response
- Chapter 56 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Chapter 27 Railroad
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
- Alternative Ratemaking Methodologies
- Advanced Metering
- Act 129
- Provider of Last Resort
- Triennial Review Order
- System Improvement Charges Act 11 of 2012
- Rules Governing Termination, Reconnections, Payments, Cash Deposits
- Regulatory Information
- Railroad Regulations
- Policies to Mitigate Potential Electricity Price Increases
- Natural Gas Competition
- Court Decision Summaries
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.